- Dangerousness and Reoffense Risk
- Female Sex Offender Evaluations
- Fitness to Proceed (Competency to Stand Trial)
- Insanity & Diminished Capacity Defense
- Sex Offender Civil Commitment (knowledge of criminal cases is critical)
- Expert interpretation of forensic psychology and neuropsychology reports
- Forensic psychiatry reports
Dr. Shnaidman maintains a boutique clinical practice serving the greater Princeton community. While our practice is currently full, as patients complete treatment, space becomes available. Please join our waiting list. We also provide referrals. To join the waiting list, please send us a copy of the new patient form, by fax (609 964 1700), email (info(at)shnaidman.com) or mail (10 Vreeland Drive, Suite 103, Skillman NJ, 08558).
- Psycho-educational and support groups for ADHD and treatment of adults and children with ADHD
- Support groups for the families of mentally ill individuals
- Individual psychotherapy and psychopharmacological treatment
- Forensic-Related Treatment
- Depression, anxiety, impulse control, and frustration tolerance
- Anger Management
- Attention-Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
To join the waiting list, please send us a copy of the new patient form, by fax or email.